Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Weird days are here again...

I've realized a blog is the best way to keep a record of your mood swings! Wasn't it just last Tuesday that life was looking up? All beautiful, hunky-dory? Well what's happened today? Little tensions, ambiguities, distance, sickness, break ups, arguements and negative comments can go such a long way in contributing to a downer!

Why is it that loved ones can exert such great emotional control over us? Is this what we called 'moh-maya'? Is this what one needs to free oneself from? I guess so....

As I'd strarted to write this piece, my mood was in the pits. Its very surprising, coz it was a very productive day at work and I'd had pleasant exchanges with everyone in office. But some things that had happened over the weekend seemed to creep their way into my consciousness and collectively pulled my mood down. Man - what immense power! I'm just imaginig - if this energy were actually converted into mechanical / electrical energy, there would be no short supply of energy in this world! The cumulative negative energies of the world would be enough to sustain mankinds needs, and we'd keep the natural reserves untouched!!! Lol!!! What a weird thought!! Lol!!

Anyways, as I end this piece, I'm once again buoyant. All thanks to a phone call - this friend's getting married and seeing his transformation from an unaffected bachelor/fun loving boy to a loving, demonstrative fiance-to-be, is very very amusing and beautiful!

To happiness, beauty and 'paanch paise ka farak nahi padta' attitude to negativities!

1 Comments:

Blogger Obi Wan said...

That is why I always say- "Sab Maya Hai, aur Maya ke peechhe bhagoge to shanti kabhi nahi milegi"!
As far as negative energies are concerned, If your dream machine ever got made, I would be amongst the most powerful people in the universe :-)

And yes, Paradip has certainly been a revelation :-)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 6:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home